Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Some progress made....



Tree Hill 18x24 oils

This is what I have been working on...it's the painting that I started for Max, and when I got done my Mate man looked at it, and said...huh? It's Puff the Magic Dragon...he was right...it was too young and puffy...and well baby-ish, he would have not been excited...so I got frustrated, and started the other one...see old posts for pic's...that ended up in the classic Mother's dream Moment...."OH my GOD MOM! WOW! I Love it!"...I got it on tape...and yes I replayed it later and cried...

So, the painted over version of puff...is nice, I like the image kinda showing thru underneath. And I have crappy light here today, so this picture isn't very good...the colors are rich, and deep...and flowing...and there is no blue cast to it at all...

anyway, I'll post my working quote for the day in a bit....have a good one all!

Heather

No comments: