Friday, October 28, 2005

On Being Aware...

One quick thought...I know somebody reading this today will see this and get in touch with me about it so I am just putting it out there...
You lost a silvery...or least a metal that feels like jewelry bracelet or necklace that was really special because of the charm (s) on it....I know where that is....contact me. I think it was passed down thru your family...looks like a grandmother gave it to you at a ceremony of some kind....and you never really wore it that often....I know where it is...You also recently remodeled your bedroom or moved into a new house with a master bedroom that has high wallboard trimming....Molding. (tall)
Let me know if this is you....
There I knew you wanted a magic rabbit...to prove I am what I say I am...so there you go...poof. Magic Rabbit. Grandmothers named starts with R or B I wan to say her real name was something with the R, but everyone called her something that sounds like bunnie or ba-ba? Or similar...to that. Let's see what happens?
PS I still can't upload pictures!!!! ARRRRGHHHH!

No comments: