Thursday, October 27, 2005

BAD! Quote for the day


Ok...Fine I am making my own future...Creating my reality today. I am still working on trying to get OK with not being able to do it all, or get it all done. I am still trying to figure out how to be this creative woman, and still be able to keep the lights on. I am still trying to make myself sure that following my dreams is the right thing to do. If Quantum-ness holds true...Then seeing myself as already successful should do the trick. Somedays are better than others in this effort to live in the moment. I mean I want, I want, I want...but that is not the definition of me...my wants. My passion to create what moves me, to heal thru my abilities, to cope with reality...that is what defines me. My art is an example of that evolution...my writing a way to speak to myself, in clear terms.
Self to inner self: If you want it...go create it...go get it...go make it happen.
Inner self to self: Shut the hell up. Can't you see I'm wallowing here?
So this is it...there is no dress rehearsal, and I am a Full Time artist...(with a part time day job) making my future one creation at a time...and the effort of that activity will change me...I welcome the change today.
Dear Universe it's me...I'm still here.
I'll post the Art of the day next....special price for the art of the day...so you don't want to miss it.
Be bold!
Yours in truth,
Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hang in there grrly! i only wish that i had enough guts to do what you are doing. you should be proud of yourself and shout until the mountains ring that you are who you want to be!

like i said before, it's rare to see someone who puts soul into their art. you do that and sooner or later, the world will notice. when it does, there will be cheering and parades and action figures made in your likeness. okay, so maybe no parades, but those action figures are on the way, baby!!

Heather said...

Good! I want my action figure to look like Tank Grrrl! My personal favorite!
Thanks Pinky...your art is ready to ship out to you! I can't wait for you to get harvest moon out of the box and see it in real life. I know it's the right one for you!
Thanks again for the encouragement...you know I'll never stop!
I can't it's in my blood.
*artist now rubbing hands together in a maniacial way...buwaahahahahah*