Thursday, October 27, 2005

Last Call for the BAD! kitty blue light special!

Last Call...it's 7:57 pacific time for me! So I'll see if anyone claimes this tonight before midnight...tick-tock...you have 4 more hours to get this great one-of-a-kind, original artwork for half of it's regular price and free shipping...come on...what's a grrrl gotta do to sell some art around here, heh?

BAD! Featured art of the day!Cracker Jack Mary8x10 gallery wrapped canvasoils and mixed mediaToday only ***$99.00*** Special price ends at midnight pacific time.Free shipping inside the USA or free delivery in the PDX area.7 day no questions asked return policy

Cracker Jack Mary came about from meeting a really neat guy named Manny, and another great woman who both gifted me with parts of this assemblage. The Cracker Jack Toys are authentic vintage toys that are all in mint condition, and wired on, so if they were ever "harvested" for their individual value they could be removed. There is at least one toy from the last 50 decades of Cracker Jacks on this work. The portrait of the "Mary" came from a local woman who gifted me her old family photo's for art. Manny sold me his little box of Cracker Jack toys for a few dollars telling me the whole time, he could sell them for more on ebay each than what I paid for all of them. To my surprise...he was correct! One of the toys is a real rare one, made of vellum and worth about 60.00 by itself! I had no idea they were even collectible, but when I told him that I wanted to use them for an art project, he handed them all over for $8.oo. So thanks to Manny, and the lovely lady that gifted me with these great items to help tell my story, in visual form. Change is Good.This is the quote that inspired me during the creation...***"It is the individual only who is timeless. Societies, cultures, and civilizations; past and present are often incomprehensible to outsiders, but the individual's hungers, anxieties, dreams, and preoccupations have remained unchanged through the millennia."~ Eric Hoferer (1902-1983)Enjoy your day!Please buy art from living artist....if not me then some other artist. Support living artist!to see more of my work (much of which is on sale) *hint, hint*please take a moment to check out my site at:

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com
Thanks!

No comments: