Thursday, October 27, 2005

BAD! Free ART



Blown Away (not yet dry...Still needs at least 7 days to finish curing...Literally just finished it at 2:30 PST)

18x20 oils and mixed media

Free to the right person (s)

Free art for a person/family or business that has lost it all in the past three hurricanes. You used to have art? You think this work is a good healing experience for your customers? Need something new to start your new life with? Let me know I have two works to give away to people who NEED art. I can't give money, I can't even give the comfort of my arms, but I can do this. So...If you know of an organization (not for them to sell or auction off) and/or a person family member that would appreciate a work of art about a horrible event that is not ugly to look at....That breaths new life into the destruction...Then let me know I have art for you. No strings attached.

Thanks for being here today!

Heather

http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

4 comments:

Carrie said...

this is an extremely powerful painting. it's raw and hurt and desperate and just plain awe inspiring. i wish i knew someone that would take this home. i'll let you know if i find anyone.

Heather said...

Please do Pinky...Everyone really take a look at who you know and let them know what I am trying to do here. art last longer than flowers, and confirms the real reality of the past. And the hope for the future. The people of the South never lose faith and preservernce...that's why I love being a southern grrl and the south in gerneral.
Take care! and Spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Sorta in a way reminds me of my home.

http://ileasdreams.com/gallery/
The pics of home are the gallery at the bottom.

Heather said...

is that good or bad...sad? I wanted to show how we loose things not ourselves...how did I did I do?