Friday, October 28, 2005

Inspiration Comes Easy

Inspiration Comes Easy

Ok, Ok shameless self promotion ahead...me and myself and Pinky are haveing a love fest over here...art is so much fun when it works like this...she bought a butt load of my favorite...coveted...personal artworks within hours of my posting that I was ready to let them go, and asked the universe to send me a Patron that would "get" them and how much they meant to me....and I think I mentioned something about starting to eat green peas again...I even went as far as to say a mountain of green peas....Gotta put Peas on teh shopping list...but anyway...wham! three hours after I posted about it...she tripped....tra-la-la... uopn my blog and bought them all.
WOW! Ok Universe, it was cool....then we talked and she is soooooooooo cool...and I was feeling a ll lost and alone and friendless...and WHAM! she's a kick ass chick too! So I just wanted to make it tangible and reall....I am grateful, so grateful for my prayers to have been answered...I am again putting out the call...I know there are more of US out there....let us hear from you, soon...we miss you!
Check out the love fest at her site which is soooo great tooo.
Have a good one all.....damn I hate peas.... I mean hate them.....gonna love them from here on out....gonna love me some peas real good now...uumm-um.
Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

***PS still looking for a new home for my first give away painting...see post below....Blown Away... spread teh word...free art...no strings! Really, really. ***

No comments: