Friday, October 28, 2005

BAD! Feature of the DAY!


Featured BAD! Art of the day!
360 # 9 Artists self Aura portrait
4'x4'x2"
oils
TODAY ONLY PRICE****$450.00****
Free shipping inside USA or free delivery to the PDX area
Powerful painting, that has been in my private collection for a year...yes I painted it, I sold the rest of the series but not this one. I need the wall space for a new larger painting, so...I know it's time for it to find it's new home...colors are vivid and soothing at the same time, and this picture does not do it justice. The flowing indigo blues around the center orange/yellow/red colors are wispy and etheral...it's also done in a glaze style *22 layers of color* which means that it can't really be captured as far as the depth of color...in digital format...at least not by me.
Please let me know if you would like to see it in person...the power is real, and some people are drawn to it, some are scared by it...which is it for you?
Be bold!
As always my 7 day no questions asked return policy is in effect.

Special price ends at 12 midnight pacfic time...so if you want to live with some powerful, bold art...let me know so I can get it ready to ship out to you.

Have a great day!
Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

this makes me want to stare into it for a long time, kinda like looking into a fire. the longer you look, the more you see.

Heather said...

It's my heart Fire...and many people have commented on that fact over and over so it must be true. Thanks for the feedback!
Heather