Oh how I miss those days! You know, the ones where I made art like a freaking lunatic and sold it just as fast? Ahhhh, memories...*sigh*, on with the quotes...
- Blue Jude : because she's lovely, and she rocks hard...you'll see
- Trish @ The Functional Artist : because well...she rocks, simple.
- Gloria : because she's got an eye for what's beautiful in this reality & that rocks
- Juliann @ the Color Speaker : because she rocks my world with abstraction passion
- Andrea : because her work makes me want to sit and stare, and there ain't nothin finer than that.
- Kathy Holmes : because she writes from the soul and she's not afraid to take a playful romp in the deep end.
So Rock On Sistahs!
As you see I have bestowed (I loved that word! Yum) on 6 wonderful people and that's because I don't follow directions, evah!
I think we should have another award...say a genderless rockin blogger artist? Because I know some great guys and they need love too!
Love to all...now go spread it around a little, so it can grow on.
The work in the picture today was my first resin work...and I have a couple of works that need to be coated now with the wonderful stinky stuff.