Monday, October 31, 2005

New Digital Mixed media Quote for the day! This terrific photo was gifted to me by my good friend and brilliant outsider photographer Mark Des Marets. He was printing out some his really great photo's for a show on his fancy copier, and the ink ran out halfway thru the print. This picture I believe is from his travels in the UK...I'm sorry I can't remember the location, I'll ask him and find out, but it's a picture of some graffiti on the side a wall in the un-said city from the unknown land...but it's just such a great blurry moving image...I think he took it from a bus window. Anyway when he has throw aways ...misprints...whatever... he gifts me his scraps...I love them So much, I love playing with them. So here is a first in a week long series of Mr. Des Marets (copyright 2005) photo rejects and my artistic influences...I hope you enjoy them. Mark also has really incredible works for sale that printed out of his big fancy pants machine just wonderfully...for sale...I think, I'll have to check on that.
But I just thought I'd give you the break down of the background image, because I love it and because my friend is such a great photographer...he needed a shout out!

These are my working quotes for today...I have started a new painting...my first going back to an older style with a new twist...Mainly I have better control now than then. I want to start bringing them out...but as you know I am still trying to sell and give art away...with difficulty.
SO... Scroll down and browse while I put together a post to knock your socks off about the art of the day.

Pinky, I am fine, I had a bad night, with bad dreams that's all ..Sorry if it bothered you...IBS is the most fun ever...everyone should run out and get some ....good lord somedays, I would like the whole lower GI removed....Too much info....this early in the morning, but if any of you suffer with arthritis, fibromyalgia, and/or IBS...then when you know when you get an "attack"
you think about it too....I want a new drug....one that won't make me sick, one that won't make me crash my car, or make me feel three felt thick...I want a a new drug...that's all...thanks Mr Lewis.
More to come soon....!
I am feeling better this morning... ready to go at this week like a mad dog....come on...you know I won't ever give up...it's not in me.
Heather





"A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something."
~ Frank Capra (1897-1991)

"We are all trying to learn how to do a better job."
~ Thomas Watson (1874-1956)

"There is no failure except in no longer trying."
~ Elbert Hubbard

1 comment:

Carrie said...

thank you for letting me know that you are okay. it just kept bugging me and i wanted to let you know.

hope you are feeling better!!