Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Monday, October 30, 2006
Source: Denis Waitley in Seeds of Greatness
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Saturday, October 28, 2006
"Heart Felt"#3 in the Interaction Series
9" X 12"
oils, mixed media, glass, acrylics
on canvas board
NOW ON SALE for
Just $55.00 + Shipping! Wow!
Please read below about shipping
# 3 in the Interaction Series
The passages of text in the painting say:
At the top:I am Burning. If anyone lacks tinder,
let him set his rubbish ablaze with my fire.
At the bottom: Let us bear with magnanimity
whatever it is needful for us to bear.
I have been working hard on the issues around my ability to trust,
to be totally scared poop-less,
and learning what "letting go" really means.
This painting stared as an experiment with a new technique
I am working with, floating acrylics on top of oils...
and well to be honest the work took over.
The mediums told me where to go,
my fingers and brain felt along,
not knowing if any of the things
I was working with were going to work together,
most importantly because it breaks all the rules.
You can not mix oil and water...
proven in science again and again.
Yet that is the truth of my life.
Floating oils and waters running deep
the continuation of my growth...
of my understanding of myself.
This is a work of release, beautiful in color,
rich in texture, medium, tone...
and proof of my willingness to interact with my
I am willing to listen and able to learn,
but I still have to do it my way...
and that's what makes me different,
that's what brings my soul and spirit
together in a joyful union of understanding.
I hope you enjoy it too,
I have a no questions asked 7-day return policy. (after you get it IN YOUR home) If you don't like it, let me know and then Wrap it back up, and send it back, I'll refund you the sale price, minus the shipping Charges.
No problems, no hassles, No waiting.
I also offer to get you an exact shipping quote, to anywhere for free.
Just send me an Email with your zip code
and I'll get a quote for shipping to you within 24-36 hours
(Depending on the day/time you ask for it.)
Just ask, I add no extra costs to ship, just exact Shipping charges.
All works from BAD! Kitty Art Studio comes with COA's, and the story Behind the creation (if there was one written for it at the time). They can Also be sent as gifts with wrapping and a hand made card...if you are so Bold, just a nominal extra fee of $15.00. Sometimes they arrive with a free gift too, because I love surprises!Don't you?
Have a great day!
Friday, October 27, 2006
- Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second.
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
- Every day 20 banks are robbed. The average take is $2,500. (I think I am in the wrong Business!)
- The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders. (My kind of medal!)
- During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants. (Wow, I guess I can quit begrudging myself all those Yummy foods!)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open. (weird so does my oldest son...!?)
- In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons. (can we say enough already?)
- The average American/Canadian drinks about 600 sodas a year. (Not in this house! Pop is evil!)
- Honeybees have a type of hair on their eyes. (New meaning to the phrase Hairy eyeball!)
- Have fun today! Heather www.badkittyartstudio.com
- 1 out of 350,000 Americans get electrocuted in their life. (Ouch! ZZZap!)
- 27% of female lottery winners hide their winning ticket in their bras.(that's not where this Kitty would hide my winning ticket! HA!)
- 45% of Americans don't know that the sun is a star. (OMG! Can we say Duh?)
- 500,000 kids in the US live in same sex households. ( What do you think of that fact right wingers? Love doesn't need no stinking badges!)
- 96% of people put the peanut butter on first when making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. ( I am in this 96%...who wants P-Nut butter in their Jelly jar, just makes sense to me.)
- A chance of a woman having twins is increased after the age of 35. About 1 in 27 women will give birth to twins after this age. After 50 the chances of having twins is 1 in 9. (Ummm, like Wow!)
- According to a study by the nation's largest auto insurer, most accidents occur between 3 and 6 p.m. on Friday. (Watch it on the road today!)
- American women, on average, spend 55 minutes per day getting showered, dressed, and groomed. (Well sorry folks... not this Kitty. :))
- Approximately one out of every 55 women from Canada give birth in their car on the way to the hospital or clinic. (Hmmm, that one is just weird!)
- Australian Graham Barker extracted his own belly button fluff every day for 18 years acquiring a record-breaking amount of fluff. He hopes to accumulate enough fluff to stuff a pillow. (Yuck!)
- Children laugh about 400 times a day, while adults laugh on average only 15 times a day. (Now that's just sad for us grown-ups!)
- Have a great Day all! Love, Heather www.badkittyartstudio.com
recently I have been doing some research surrounding the boom in education possibilities for people like me, you know the hard-working, overwhelmed with family responsibilities, with huge gaps in spare time to pursue a collage degree, or upping our education quota, type. There are so many schools online now, and so many that are not of a high quality that I have spent weeks in research, trying to find a really good school to do some education upgrading for this BAD! Kitty. This is what I have found, I hope you find it informative and helpful in your search for increasing the power of your earning potential, not to mention making your brain so much more attractive! Two of the most important factors to look for while choosing a good school are that they be accredited by The Higher Learning Commission as well as be a member in good standing with the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, the school I have to tell you about has both of these going for them.
One of the best online education providers I have found by far is Capella University. They offer a supportive learning environment, with quality courses covering 76 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 16 certificate specializations. That means you can find a course to meet your needs, and be able to afford it in time and money spent, as well. Capella online university currently serves 16,000 students from all 50 states and 63 countries. It is a national leader in online education, committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence, and that's something you can feel good about, not to mention it's a school that you can feel proud to have earned a degree from. So, if you are looking to expand the brain pan, increase your earning potential and not go broke doing it, you should look into increasing your education online. It's an investment in yourself, your family and your pocketbook that can literally change your whole outlook on life, and as Martha says, "that's a good thing."
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Blown Away***SOLD! Thank you Mr. Ford!*** : http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=263379
Price Reduced* Heart Felt: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=210646
Price Reduced* Core: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=262060
My Secret Angel #1 ~SOLD! THANK YOU SO MUCH BLURR!http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=199839
Price Redued* Fairy World 'Power': http://www.etsy.com/view_item.phplisting_id=199815
PriceReduced* Interaction#2: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=198018
Price Reduced* Distraction: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=198005
Price Lowered* Mind your P's & Q's: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=196632
Price Lowered* Cracker Jack Mary: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=196463
The New One~SOLD! Thank You! The art patron's review of the work was this:"It is truly beautiful and the story behind it is very inspiring. Heather is a wonderful artist and produces beautiful things from the heart. Now I just have to decide where to display this beautiful piece. Thank you Heather, I will truly enjoy "The New One". No, Thank you Patty! :)http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=196371
Price Lowered*Monster Suit: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=191254
Price Lowered* Five Flowers: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=190039
Price Lowered* Fairy World 12 "Batting a Thousand": http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=191242
Go get them while you can!
Check back soon, I will be adding more!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Monday, October 23, 2006
Sunday, October 22, 2006
"Self-image" is the key to human personality.
We react to the image we have of ourselves in our brain.
Maxwell Maltz M.D., a plastic surgeon, discovered that when you change a person's face you almost invariably change their future.
The process of improving our self-image involves using our imagination and looking at ourselves in the most positive way possible.
We each have a current self-image that governs our conscious and subconscious behavior.
In sports the current hottest teaching technique is Cybernetics.
A technique that psychologists use for working on your self-image is to picture yourself before a large motion picture screen.
All of us have had past successes that we are proud of.
Mentally picturing the desired end result forces positive thinking and lessens your tension.
This technique is guaranteed to work, to make life more enjoyable, business more successful and to put more enthusiasm in everything you do.
~Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz M.D.