Friday, October 28, 2005

BAD! Good Morning to you***Quotes for the day**

Good Morning...for some reason I can't seem to upload pictures this morning, so I instead posted the printed out version of the quotes that will be inspiring my process today. As most of you know this is my daily exercise, and as OCD as I can be sometimes...I can't do anything in even numbers...so when going thru my mediation book more than one quote rang true with me...I had to look for another one to compliment...Then that made two...A no-no...see recent past mentioned OCD reasoning... so then it turned into 5 my favorite number....and 11, and 22, and well.....never mind. I'll post my Art for the day as soon as I can....no takers on Cracker Jack Mary...she is still available (on sale) at the web site.... and today's ART is going to be a BIG painting...so check back soon if you are in the market for LARGE works...4'x4'x2' and it's not on my site anywhere either...so
it's a Surprise! Hope you all are having a good day so far....and for Pete's sake...buy some art...I am starting to sound like a broken record here...but you don't get what you don't ask for, so being the big mouth, saucy broad that I am...I'm asking for the sale.
Just ask our own Miss Pinky if I don't work with people on the art thing...she can testify....
Be bold...and in this moment today, the world is going to feel... the strain today of the load we are carrying...so breath, and know you are not alone...and you are. Comments? Questions? Ask me anything today...and I will answer it...Advice? Maybe...but straight from the hip...I am a spirit advisor (intuitive/clairvoyant/aura reader/healer life coach) in my day job....so people pay quite a bit to talk to me...so I can give this away too...Today I am opening up that part of my life to my loyal blog fans....if you have a question or need to know kind of thing...let me know, I will give free answers today for the next 4 hours....it's 6:26 am my time PST.
So bring it on and let's have some fun...or deep thoughts...what do you want to know today? Need a healing? Let me know.
Be Bold! Heather


***Quotes***


"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarding genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
~ Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)


"I have found that great people do have in common. . .an immense belief in themselves and in their mission. They also have great determination as well as an ability to work hard. At the crucial moment of decision, they draw on their accumulated wisdom. Above all, they have integrity."
~ Your self Karsh

"Stop the mindless wishing that things would be different. Rather than wasting time and emotional and spiritual energy in explaining why we don't have what we want, we can start to pursue other ways to get it."
~ Greg Anderson

"I find in all the artists that I admire most a disturbing element, a distortion, giving evidence of a struggle . . . . In great art, this conflict is hidden, it is unresolved. All that is bursting with energy is disturbing — not perfect."
~ Henry Moore (1898-1986)

"People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives."
~ J. Michael Straczynski

More of that BAD! Kitty at:
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

evil temptress!! new painting NOT shown on your site. i cannot wait!!

you get to do the money dance today, so that should brighten your spirits some. check my blog, if you haven't already, i posted about you last night.

i think my spirit is pretty cool right now. a little sad, but otherwise okay. i hope that you have a wonderful day!!

Heather said...

I'm trying to get the upload for blogger to work....darn technology not cooperating! OK...yeah! I sold some work...yippiee!
Ummmm, now back to the blogger thing and to read your blog about me....?
"Well, well! That is swelling doctor...you better have a look at this!