Monday, October 17, 2005

And so our trusty reporter grrl emerges from her den...










*top pictures*When you open the book, I have done each two page opening as a spread...so the images go together, but are different expressions of each other. so the book is open in front of you.
The Don't talk to me page on the right is a two part page with a vellum overlay, I think of it as my "veil" and It is mine to lift on the truth behind it whenever I want to.

*next set down from top*

These two are about being a quantum machine.

*bottom* well this is my wonder about discovering I still had...well...wonder!

Well...here's what I did this weekend...I love this work, and I am looking forward to the next step in the process everyday. Exciting. Now these are the main spreads...not finished products yet, there still all the dream symbols and special, magical scraps that will end up where they need too, but I think you'll get the idea.
I am crazy busy today, and totally grateful for my life, in these moments between racing around like a chicken with my head off, and the strain of not having enough time to get it all done, and the sweet moments of talking real human like to a new friend on the phone. Connections, that's what it's all about today...connections.

Beep, beep Varrrrooommm.......gotta run! Let me know what you think! Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't Talk isn't letting me see it bigger!!! frustration!!

These are very cool BTW. I almost feel like i shouldn't look at them, just like your journal entries. they are so personal and, well, (i'll use my fancy word of the day)...denuded.

wonderful, just wonderful.

Heather said...

Well I gave it a lick and a spit, but for whatever reason (read it's beyond me) blogger doesn't like Don't Talk to me...so that's as big as she gets...I 'll try to do it again later.
H