Saturday, October 29, 2005

BAD! Kitty Last call...


Last Call on this one of a kind, brilliant work of art...I'm going to bed, I'm beat. What a day...And tomorrow is already being planed down to the minute too. So... see the post two down for the details on the above work...See? I am tired...
And email me asap to claim it as your own. Come on now what's a BAD! Kitty like myself gotta do? Kidding....not really.
I am booking a new show over at the Mo-Jo coffee house...my yearly November show that has in the past been really successful as far as making sales go...I think if I have fairies left from fairy world (see site) I'll take a few of them, but I am dying to bring out my new stuff...so you guys get on it and buy these great artworks, from an... oh so humble and modest *cheesy grin* almost completely emerged artist...You are so smart, you know a good thing when you see it. It would make a great gift too...Come on! Can it get better?
Well, I'll sleep on it, and see what happens in the morning...I expect one of you to buy this almost too -good- to- be -true artwork at this crazy low price...with free shipping....I double dog dare you. Whatcha got? huh?
Sleep well...*yawn*Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

No comments: