Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One more thing!


ONE MORE THING! I got myself a critical review oportunity over at the art crtic blog...Dean O is super great and it took a while for me to screw up the courage to even submit...then blam he put up one of my paintings called The light at the End...it's in my gallery...or better yet go see it on his site at: http://www.theartcrit.blogspot.com And review my work or someone else's...but you went there because of me, me, me...so do me first...and if you are feeling brave yourself submit! Thanks, H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your art. I'm heading over to your studio site right now! i am also going to tell all my art-luving friends about you. i'm glad i tripped over your blog today.

oh, and if i can afford it, there are some pieces that i have seen here that i have to have. i mean, REALLY have to have!!!

Heather said...

Well thanks so much Pinky, I hope to hear from you soon then! Free Shipping anywhere in good ole~ Us ofA...Check it!
Thanks again! Heather