Wednesday, October 26, 2005

BAD! Feature of the DAY!



Featured BAD! Original Artwork of the day
Self Control
24 x 30
Charcoal on canvas
Gallery Wrapped, ready to hang
$200.00 **Today Only** Special Blog Price ONE DAY ONLY expires at midnight pacific Time.
with free shipping inside USA or Free delivery in PDX area
7 Day no questions asked return policy


My working Quote for the day...

"The mystical life is the centre of all that I do and all that I think and all that I write. . . . I have always considered myself a voice of what I believe to be a greater renaissance of the revolt of the soul against the intellect."
~ William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)

I am my own Universe today...I am practicing the art of self control, and finding the beauty in the mundane. I am working hard to let go of my anxiety over not ever being able to get it all done. I am free from the burden of talent...it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it kind of thing. Here I am Universe, open and ready for whatever change/destruction/opportunity you would like to provide. Here I am universe asking for what I want. Let it be.
Being Bold is hard. I want to be just boring old me sometimes...but the new energy and abilities that keep pouring forth out of my hands...well it's freaking keeping me up at night. I am discovering/uncovering something internally, it's..Indescribable. I just must do. I have opened myself to the possibility of taking risks..Off not being..But doing the being...I don't know, I am full of indigo/green/red energy..It's coming out my eyes, fingers and toes it feels like. Wow..It's not even all under my control. It's just happening, as long as I stay present in this very moment...I have absolute power, I can do anything for a few seconds...I have faith that I will have enough to live the next few that lay ahead..And for some miracal reasoning I do....Mystical me?
Or is this what it's all about? Ask for what you want, clearly. Say ouch when you get hurt, immediately. Say sorry when you do harm...asap. And do you best? That's it?
Mystical me...will uncover the truth! I will lay to the bone the reality with my mighty saber of....ok I ran out of steam, it's early give me a break. But you get my meaning. My Quantum machine is firing up..Come on universe, let's ride.
Be Real Today...Living in today, Heather
PS***go buy some art*** or buy this one today at it's special price...It won't last!
Heather
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com

No comments: