Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am still Here...Where the F**k are you?

Power from fairy world series...Now on sale with free shipping anywhere in the USA. This is framed with a wonderful vintage frame. Only 250.00! Or make me an offer sheesh!
I went to the head shrinker...she said you don't need drugs, you need talk therapy, you so smart you will figure this out. I don't want to talk about it, I just the vacation in a pill...*artist is now chocking the life out of said headshrinker*....just give me the f**king Medici don't want to think anymore. I just want to relax...Know what I mean? Here come the holidays, and with it the stress of sales (art) and open Studio Days...GAIT please let me sell some art! I promise to start eating peas if you will send me a patron who can afford my artwork. I will eat a mountain of said peas, for two patrons! Goodness knows I have been good, I deserve a sale for pieties sake. I have had an empty studio for awhile because all my work from this year past was at some show, or cafe or whatever, and I have had a lot in rotation...Well it's all back and sitting here, and not selling. I don't understand, the last two years have been great...This one...NOT GREAT! Only a handful of sales, and the venues are starting to really suck. I have tried to stay out of the big galleries for the longest time, because I want all the money...No not really...Yes really, I figure if I can sell my own work and not have to share the money then all the better right? I mean I did the work, I slaved and sweated and pulled this work out of myself, I peddled my wares...I deserve to make the money right? Well, I don't know if it's just the economy or if it's that my sales techniques are failing all of a sudden but I can't seem to even give art away...F**k I am sick of it.
So I am off to work it out...I have no idea how I am going to do that, but I am off to try to figure it out anyway...There has got to be an answer, besides vanity galleries and people who want free work in exchange for "exposure"...what a crock. I did several of those exposure things...nadda..zip...nothing, but they got my work for 30-60 days with no fee...bastards.
I'm a little miffed today...I better go work it out before my family gets home and expects me to be "me"....not wonder woman, but close enough for government work. I am not really an angry person...So I am not too good at it when it happens to me...F**k, f**k, f**kity f**k...That's how I feel...GO buy some art...It'll make me feel better. (that was a subliminal...is your wallet hand getting itchy yet?)
Dear Universe...yes it's me again, I would really like it if you could send me that opportunity for change now...now would be good...thanks.
Later, H

No comments: