Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Art of the Day - One with her Nature

Pictures taken outdoors no flash




'One with her Nature'

24" x 18"

oils

painting extends around sides no frame needed.

This canvas is back stapled.


$110.00



Email me HERE for purchase.
Shipping inside the USA FREE.
International/outside the US buyers please email me
HERE for a free shipping quote before you buy.
***
Here's the quote that was my inspiration:


Failure is an opportunity.
If you blame someone else,
there is no end to the blame.
Therefore the Master
fulfills
her own obligations
and corrects her own mistakes.
She does what she needs to do
and demands nothing of others.
~Source: Tao Te Ching


***


See you later alligators,


Heather




2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

I like this one. It reminds me of Spring, which is a bit off here. Anyhoo, hope it finds a good home. Wish I could get back into a creative groove. Happy Day BK!

The Lone Beader® said...

Your painting has such texture. The lower part of this one looks like felt or fabric to me! Nice job:)