Wednesday, March 15, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio & Sybil Ann Tells All Quote for the day
***
Wishing you happiness always!
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember
what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. . . . .
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
Max Ehrmann
***
I am Ready.
I am ready to continue, another day is here, and again the reality taped begins it's crawl, winding it's way
to the other side of the void, eating it way through the hours of another day.
What will this day hold? What risks taken, what unknown ventures gained?
Well I closed a bunch of great priced auctions for fairy world yesterday, I will not be re-listing them...the BAD! Kitty Art Lotto is Winding down. I don't "do" auction style selling very often...It's kinda stressful, and expensive to not sell.
So, I'll let what I have up run their course, and if I have some things here or there I'll put a few up now and again, but it's not a long term action career plan...Much to my mangers relief...It's exposure, it's advertising, it's making some freaking money when I needed it...it sharing the love of my craft, by giving people everywhere a chance to buy something great at the lowest possible price I can offer...To cover the cost of making the creation itself. I know that the work that did and will sell is going to people who are already mostly collectors of my work...And that is super cool, because they got a reward for all the years and money they have spent helping, supporting, understanding what it is that I am really trying to do. Working with intention, transparency, and without greed.
But I did sell a couple of works to people who are new to me too. That uber cool, and I look forward to finding out how they feel about their new works in real life.
I know the reasoning behind auction driven artist, is to produce, produce, produce and then hope it sells, that you gather a group of collectors...That you become a "star"...But I was nevcr really interested in that in the first place...Or I would have been doing it for the last three years that I have been full time and self representing.
I just do it, when I need to, or want to...Or get the itch to gift some art out there...Or have a wild hair...I do what I want.
I am unpredictable in my sales approach, I am flexible...OK...We see that experiment did not bring the required results, what's plan X?
And then I issue the orders to switch to plan whatever is next.
Then take action.
Then see what happens.
It's like a great big science experiment everyday...
bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble...
and my Garden is growing wonderful, joy filled magic all over the place.
Secrets arrived at her new home yesterday...And was fallen in love with all over again. The Universe is good, my magic spreads, and my work changes people, teaches, changes vibrations, acts as talisman, creates motivation...They are live things...Just ask anyone that lives with my work...Can I get an Amen from the back please? Any one care to testify? :)
Have a great day today, live in your moments all of them,
and consider supporting American businesses people trying to make an honest living, book a reading, I am good at what I do, or buy some art...Again, I am good at what I do.
I have only two of the first 5 ZaadZ art Series available...New art cranked out in a fluid motion, and being bought as fast as the glue can dry.
That's good....Very, very good.
I am ready.
I am Ready.
I am the Change.
Raw and radiant,
Heather/Sybil Ann
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com
http://www.sybilanntellsall.com
http://www.zaadz.com
http://www.ebay.com
Just do it.
I figured out that if I can somehow make 40.00 dollars a day, five days a week, I can stay alive at my present level...That's thinking outside the box for you...Break it down to the smallest amount, now...Do you think I can figure out an honest way to make 40.00 bucks a day?
I am pretty smart.
No problem, I can do this.
Call me, or buy some art cheap while you can.
Because...I am ready, and I am worth it.
And I am Good at what I do, and I know it.
I work, I prove not with wishing, waiting, wanting...But with concentrated action.
What are you doing today?





No comments: