Friday, March 03, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog


BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the Day
***
Chaos of thought and passion, all confused;
Still by himself abused or disabused;
Created half to rise, and half to fall;
Great lord of all things, yet a prey to all;
Sole judge of truth, in endless error hurled,
The glory, jest, and riddle of the world.
Alexander Pope
English poet, curved spine left him 4'6" tall
***
Grace followed me home and stayed the night.
Woke this morning with the
clarity
and a stillness inside
knowing that forces
outside and from within myself
are moving this
reality
this pain is becoming
understandable.
Dancing
creating
singing
making
myself live
with it all, every moment
because this life is what is really mine.
Good
Bad
Love
Fear
Justice
Control
Peace
understanding finally
I don't have to let go of anything
and I have let go of everything already.
I am whole again,
tired and weary from my roaming
the burned earth of another
forest fire
in my land of nevermores.
There will a re-planting of this
earth;
fire cracking
the shell of this undiscovered seed...
resting in confused earth,
bewildered by the force of
the outside
that came from my
communion,
with the light
creating my first
miracle.
Faith is a timid thing,
hiding behind folded wings
heart beating strong.
Reflection
Release
Reality.
***
The end of another real week of hard work,
reality based thinking, and intentful complete engagement in all of the emotion and actions
of my life. This is mine, I accept it.
I will make it
into something that works
and not destroys.
I have no Forest left to burn...
now a smoldering clearing;
I'll watch over
this new landscape
watch it regrow and
love what I can
help to replant if asked
and be open to
this new form
of life,
come as it may.
I release with love and faith and pain and no shame.
I will continue.
I will
continue
because I
want to,
I will hope for more;
When I love, it's forever
and I control only me.
There will always be something to believe in.
Yours in the moment,
raw and
radiant.
See Me Burn.
Much Love to all,
Heather
I am having a kick ass Ebay sale...if you are as smart as I know you are...You'll go snatch up a few of the real good goodies I have up for auction with no reserves and low opening bids...
all I ask for is the sale.
Simple.
Go Look.
Support Living Artist.
My items on eBay

No comments: