Monday, March 13, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ New ART ~# 5 in ZaadZ series


BAD! Kitty Art Studio New Art!
9" X 12" on canvas Board
(click to enlarge)
Collage and mixed media
It says on the front:
I worthy the story myself, it's about a girl who lost her reputaion and never missed it." ~ Mae West
And at the bottom:
"Dreams are necessary to Life!" ~ Anis Nin
not all of the picture is visible, because my scanner isn't big enough...
unframed, and if you like it....
you can only get it here
today, for the next 6 hours I'll wait and give you time to think...then the NEW ZaadZ Art Get the Ebay Machine, and I might add, the ZaadZ art is outselling the other art right now...
if you want to claim it.
$35.00+ shipping
Buy it Now.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

why aren't you selling it on ebay for 35.00? don't you think it's worth AT LEAST that much?

btw: i love the hell out of this. damn you, heather, DAMN YOU!!!

Heather said...

Hell Yes I think It's worth it...but in order to break free from the evil empire I must practically throw my work out there for what they will pay...Of course it's worth 35! Hell in any show it would run &125.00 or better, just as is...poop.
Well let it be...wait til you see the box! hehehehehe!