Wednesday, March 29, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

Quote of the day
***
It is not by accident that the happiest people are those who make a conscious effort to live useful lives. Their happiness, of course, is not a shallow exhilaration where life is one continues intoxicating party. Rather, their happiness is a deep sense of inner peace that comes when they believe their lives have meaning and that they are making a difference for good in the world.

Ernest A. Fitzgerald
***
Creative Insanity.
Internal chaos, it's the sign of my real self really living.
It's Ok, if everything is not just as I want it to be, because I am working at something so large,
bigger than myself and my own needs,
Being the change is a sort of
peace in and of itself.
I can always remind myself in any situation now,
that I am on the path of the peaceful warrior.
I create my destiny with the choices, actions, and systems of belief that I now live by.
Not by praying, wishing, bemoaning...
but by concentrated effort to manifest that which I want.
To be "off the grid" in every way in my professional and private life.
I want to be the Change.
That means work.
Every
single
mind numbing
day.
I have to courage and
the spirit of a winner,
of a warrior,
of a real Live Human,
of a star.
This is my spot in the Universe,
I own it, no matter where I may go.
This is my mark in this reality,
I own it from this life to the next.
This is my vision for all,
and for just me,
for I have to accept that Being the Change is
strange and weird to society as a whole.
It is not to be understood, but rather
experienced, absorbed...Proven.
You know where to find me,
the adventure has only just begun,
the treasure hunt is on,
and I don't need a map anymore.
Yours in the moment,
Heather/Sybil Ann
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com >>>Total website overhaul happening! Check it out!

No comments: