Thursday, March 02, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog


BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote of the day
***
A Native American Prayer.
O' Great Spirit Whose voice I hear in the winds And whose breath gives life To all the world Hear me!
I am small and weak, I need your strength and wisdom,
Let me walk in beauty And make my eyes ever behold
The red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect The things you have made
And my ears sharp To hear your voice
Make me wise So I may see ever so clearly The ways you have to teach me
Let me learn The lessons you have hidden in every leaf and cloud I seek your strength,
Not to be greater then my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy... Myself
Make me always ready to come to you
With clean hands And straight eyes
So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
My spirit may come to you Without shame.
Chief Yellow Lark
Lakota Indian Tribe
***
Without Shame.
I am, without shame.
I must accomplish some things today that I do not want to do.
I am forced by the actions of another person
in my life, my oldest child,
to decide what bridges to burn and
which one to cross.
I am feeling the fire following me...The fire of
truth, licking at my heels, testing me...Looking to see if I am really willing to face that which I can not avoid, or stop from happening.
Letting the future unfold for the people in my life, as it should, not as I want/wish for it to be for them.
I control nothing and no one but me.
I welcome the break of this dawn, this new day, these new possibilities that will arise, the challenges that will become apparent, as the light rises over the edge of my side of the world, the light breaks into reds and violets and speaks to my inner self....
have the courage to be true to you.
Be True, and without Shame.
***
I Pray to the great Universal spirit, that I be able to see the beauty of
the pain. I pray that the great spirit will embrace me with
wisdom and grace.
I pray that the Great spirit
fills me with light today, that my moments in this day be
that...Simple...Only moments, not concrete facts for my future life.
Oh Great spirit see my actions today
and conspire with me to find
that greatness
that comes from
my belief
in something greater than myself,
and in the greatness of myself.
To all today, my best wishes for
Joy, and Light
to enter
your inner core being,
and radiate out for all to see and feel.
Yours in the moment,
Pure of Intent
and Full of
Love.
I am a machine of Love
programmed to LIVE.
Heather/ Sybil Ann

No comments: