Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

Quote of the day.
***
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.

Anne Lindbergh
***
Today ...another day and another set of ways to figure out how to make another dollar.
9am to 1:30 at the day job
as my mystical other half Sybil Ann...
working on finishing #6 in the Zaadz series...The love me box (shown below in last post), and trying to get through another day of promotions, auctions closing (and not getting any bids, I can't stand it it!), mailing out some small works that did sell, and keeping my little world all together.
If you need me, you know where to find me...
In the moment, and working my Lilly white off to keep the lights on,
Heather/ Sybil Ann
Book A reading! I make less than $1.00 a minute by the time I pay for the overhead, I am practically giving it away, and I am really good at what I do, and I want to do it!
Go bid on some art before I go crazy having to work for a large cooperation, or sell my soul to the elite art world! Save A Live Human today, and GO BID!
Or hey...Buy some original Art from my site...that's a good Idea!

No comments: