Friday, March 10, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

Quote for the Day
***
Men give me credit for some genius. All the genius I have lies in this: When I have a subject in hand, I study it profoundly. Day and night it is before me. I explore it in all its bearings. My mind becomes pervaded with it. Then the effort which I have made is what people are pleased to call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.

Alexander Hamilton
***
I am still in awe, another day is here.
I have a busy day, and lots to do today. I have a new client this morning, that I am excited to meet, and then
9am to 1:30 as Sybil Ann over at
I will post more when I have time, I have to get shipping quotes ready for three paintings that sold on EBAY auctions yesterday, one to a new customer, in Canada... Thank you to all of my winning bidders...People That supported my Work, and also congratulations on getting award winning BAD! Kitty originals, for pennies on the dollar!
Thank you for playing the BAD! Kitty Lotto. Please play again soon!
Go bid! Some are closing today, and new art going up everyday...
book a reading, I am good at what I do!
I'll even prove it with five free minutes for every client every time, no matter what!
Where can you find that type of real quality?
Me!
Have a graced day,
Heather/Sybil Ann
http://www.ebay.com >>>or just hit the header
badkittyartstudio >>>ebay name...

No comments: