Monday, March 13, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words


Quote of the Day
***
Each band or level, being a particular manifestation of the [electromagnetic] spectrum, is what it is only by virtue of the other bands. The color blue is no less beautiful because it exits along side the other colors of a rainbow, and "blueness" itself depends upon the existence of the other colors, for if there were no color but blue, we would never be able to see it.

Ken Wilber
***
Good Morning! It's another busy day here at BAD! Kitty And Sybil Ann's Tells All's Place...I will be mailing out new art to a new patron in Canada, that's cool. Ebay seems to be selling regularly, all though if Carrie (aka the notorious Pinky w/a badge ) buys any more of my work, she will have to open her own BAD! Kitty Museum...But I love that my work excites her so much, she is a joy for sure....And that voice of hers, sounds like home...watch out Ebay world...I do have collectors out there that will snatch and grab!
Life is good.
Anyway, she is buying up some of the best works, because she knows what kind of BAD! Kitty Lotto it really is for me to be Ebaying at all.
I don't auction off work, not unless I donate it.
I just spent a year not showing a whole lot, I won quite a few awards and such...But didn't do a lot of "shows"...My work really sells very well when seen in person....So I was having a hard time with doing monthly shows and then having to paint the next one, because of a lack of inventory.
I decided to spend sometime just working, and I have spent a year doing just that, and now have an Art Vault, that I am ready to empty.
There are so many things that I want to do, and most of you know already that I work on three projects at a time all the time, 7 days a week. If I didn't I would be bonkers...And my house would be much cleaner, more of the time.
I love working! I am simply running out of room...so Ebay Liquidation Machine....GO!
I love working with people, and my new client (last week, and my first from my new web site) and I hit it right off, super great work was done, and I felt "right" inside when we were done...You know Proud.
It's All Good.
I so have a couple of the early ZaadZ series closing today, still at the opening bids....But they are selling and that's what matters. I have Zaadz #5 "Reality Based" is ready to be shown...I'll post that next and then I'll put it up for sale on ebay. I also have a new box!
It's a box of Love...ZaadZ #6 "Boxed Love" To create, contain, wish for, and place forgiveness of self in a great little box, that is also great for keeping things like keys and such...they will be charged with "love" and "truth" energy when you reopen the box...everytime...I made it that way, with white pure light, but it's magic none the less.
It's a magic box...
Yep, I said it...A Magic Self Love Box.
So I'll show that one to you too later.
I'll be 9 am to 1:30 pm PST at
as my my mystical other half
Sybil Ann Tells All.
And doing everything else in between.
Much love to all,
please consider buying some art now that I have opened the vault, and let the art out....Don't leave me hanging!
"It's Ali-VE!
It's A-L-I-V-E! Bwhauhahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Frankenstien
You know how hard it is to put it up like that...No, you don't?
Never fear, I do...and it's makes me proud of my own inner confidence, but it is also very expensive to not sell anything.
So, let's fix that shall we?
I need bids and I need them today,
Let it be.
I am working toward being real and full of intent everyday,
I deserve cold, hard cash for my efforts and fearlessness, and they are so inexpensive...buy two!
Let it be.
Be Bold Today!
Heather/ Sybil Ann
badkittyartstudio is the ebay name or hit the links!

No comments: