Thursday, March 09, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

&
Quote for the day:
***
To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Carlos Castaneda
***
Again today my hours are at
as my mystical master mind
Sybil Ann.
Then working hard on a new work, and guess what? It snowed in Portland!
That never happens, I am trying to not love it, because it makes my hands feel like claws...
but hey...
it sure is purrty.
I have two tons of stuff to do today, the day just gets bigger as the sun rises, and I keep ridding...
blazing red, and knowing
that I have to keep it simple.
There are auctions closing today!
OMG! Magic Bean Tree (one of my favorites) is going for 19.99! Come on people, there are some great works up, and it's like investment quality art for cheap! If you want more, just check back daily, I am putting up Fairy World a couple a day....
Support living artist for goodness sakes....Or book a reading so I can
really break free from the corporate machine and realize my dream of being able to survive in this reality....Without having to work for any empire built on Greed.
Support Greed Free Americans!
Feed an artist/ Psychic today,
you'll be glad you did.
I would know, too....I have an inside track.
;)
Heather/Sybil Ann
http://www.ebay.com >>>badkittyartstudio in the header for a list or hit the header, or the little ebay sign on this blog...
and Bid! Bid I say!
Please....shheesh!

No comments: