Wednesday, March 01, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann tells All
Quote of the day
***
"It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going."
~
Brian Tracy
***
Where am I going?
when I think about this with depth, I feel like I am moving in the right direction for growth and renewal.
The thought that I would or even could stop
going after the goals I have set up for myself,
seems outlandish to me.
I never quit.
Today I work my day job at
as Sybil Ann...And work on my new art series that is pouring out like water, the Zaadz series...
I also will work hard to stay in the moment today, all day...And try not to think too much, it clutters up the process.
Feeling better today than yesterday internally, a little calmer, but still there is a heavy under current of
pressure, that I am trying to turn into fuel, and keep it from becoming a burden that kills the light inside.
I will ship out some sold art today, I can't wait till Miss Kelly gets her Secret Angel painting...
I know it was meant for her in the first place, and I am excited to see if she loves it as much in person, as she did on my web site.
My day is full, I am keeping myself empty, and clear....And open to the good white light that is coming in loud and clear
with the break of dawn here.
I have also opened a New eBay account under the user name badkittyartstudio....I will be putting some of my artwork up there to see how it goes.
I have not done auction style selling in a long time, so I thought I would give it another try...Maybe I'll find a gem, and my work will be seen by a wider audience, and I will find another route to my success....You never know it could happen.
I embrace my goodness today, and open myself to sharing that with the world, through my psychic work, dedication to my goals and my artwork today.
Giving more than I am asked for, and being grateful for the the graces that flow from that love, that light.
Yours in the moment today,
Much Love to all,
Heather/Sybil Ann

No comments: