Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the day
***
Total freedom is never what one imagines and, in fact, hardly exists. It comes as a shock in life to learn that we usually only exchange one set of restrictions for another. The second set, however, is self-chosen, and therefore easier to accept.

Anne Lindbergh
***
Freedom I have learned means sometimes
being alone.
Today I feel less numb, more centered and based in a place that isn't just anger based.
It's ok to have a bad day or two or a week or whatever, they count too.
I am supposed to know this, I am supposed to be in pain, I am supposed to be learning in this way.
Everything is already perfect.
It should not be any other way,
because this is my life, and this is reality
and well,
it is what it is.
It's not a definition, it could easily become that,
I could slip
and let myself become
paralyzed by fear
and manipulation
and guilt
and the control of
others.
I could drown myself in medications that would change my brain chemistry so much that I don't feel
anything.
That's not always a bad choice, just not everyday....some days need
altering, medicating by outside means...
most don't, even really bad ones can be handled
without it, if you ride the big wave.
If you toes are on the edge, spray in your face,
roar of the water wanting to both hurl you
toward your own sandy beach or rocky cove....And
push you under, submit to it's force, it would be so easy
to let go in that way, to just go with the flow...Let the water take me, where it wishes.
I am the warrior of light, I ride
the sun is in my eyes, so I may be blind...
but I can feel the power of the force deep within me,
and I can ride any wave by feel...
hands tied behind my back, take my feet, I'll ride this
bitch on my ass and still make it.
Why?
Why not?
We have choices....We can sit and think and ponder and ask questions that bring ourselves answers that increase our own inner
slavery....Or we can chose not to do that.
We can chose to get up, dust ourselves off,
be the warrior,
and continue...
there will be more battles to fight, demons to slay,
victories to win, that
will never see
any field
never be touched with my sword
light
some will never end, they are the epics
the kind that make legends, myths, spawn religions....Some
are just little tiny victories, made one little infinite universe at at time, one tiny kingdom...
one tiny change, and I control only myself, and the answers for just me, become easier to consider and sort.
In this moment, I have everything,
and it is perfect as it is,
Everything is as it should be, therefore...
I continue...
I did wake up again, my feet did hit the floor, my
brain thought these words, I unfolded to another day,
so here I am.
Raw and radiant.
See Me Burn
on the edge
of this wave
fire and water
destruction/change
understanding/knowing
growth/death
this is mine.
See ME.
Yours, in the moment,
Heather/ Sybil Ann
type in badkittyartstudio or hit the header to this post, to get some goods.
Just FYI to all ya'll out there, a couple of my big time art patrons, ahem I should say full out collectors... have found the Ebay Machine running...And they are starting to bid, they know the value they are getting, one wrote to say what had happened?! Had she hit the BAD! Kitty Lotto? ( I don't often sell my work in an auction format, unless I have donated it for auction) She just finished buying four works at a time people (lord love layaway!)...she spent a lot of money, and she knows that the paintings that I have up are some of the best works or the ones that she has wanted in the past...so be warned Pinky and Sara are on the prowl...Between her and a couple other serious collectors that have caught the senct of great art with soul for SALE...you may loose your chance at getting in on this terrific BAD! KITTY ART SALE go bid now, some are closing soon! More to go up...Check back often. I need some more space in the studio...So you WIN!
BTW Fairy World #2 was painted as a match for Fairy World #1...They were painted on the same day together...Read what was said about Fairy World #1...You can't loose!
Go bid!
Support Living Artist
the newest BAD! Kitty Scientific results are in and We found that: Nine out of Ten cardiologist agree that Original Art is good for your Heart!
We have that tenth guy out back...He uuuummm, is looking at art....Yeah that's it.....Looking at art, he'll be back to change his mind soon.
:)

No comments: