Saturday, March 04, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
& Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the day
***
Thus we cannot escape the fact that the world we know is constructed in order to see itself. This is indeed amazing. Not so much in view of what it sees, although this may appear fantastic enough, but in respect of the fact that it can see at all. But in order to do so, evidently it must first cut itself up into a least one state which sees, and at least one other state which is seen.

G. Spencer Brown
***
The silence of communication
done in action not word
is the true path to my
freedom.
I continue, therefore
I am.
Another morning, and I am still
thrilled to see another rise of
dawn, breaking
cresting
my edge of the void...
everything the
same
and New
with it presence, and I know
I am really here again.
Reality is again upon the earth
reigning as red hues of
confidence flowing from
my Greater Being
My God of
ALL
who
Loves
All
and Shuns
None.
Blessed be the light, and I absorb the message.
Everyday above ground
is another chance
another choice
another set of circumstances
a New Day
with it's
Own Will to Dominate,
and
Submit to my
own Self Control.
Every Day Above Ground is Good.
To see eternity in a single speck of sand,
to hold water in the cupped hand
that can never
stop it's spilling....That's life
like water spilling over hands in a dirty sink...
I am the clean hand that can
love the feeling of leaving behind the flow and
knowing that it is possible to be
in terrible crippling pain
and constant Joy
at the same time,
because I am Human
I am
More
I am.
therefore...
I continue.
May your day be touched with light,
your soul guided by your own truths,
Go forward with confidence,
and follow your heart, knowing you'll be criticized no matter what you choose to follow, so it might as well be your own
Heart, because it's a-beating...right there in your chest as you read these words, and it only has so many beats given it...What will you do today to make them count?
Today I'll shoot at the range and work like mad in the other moments...To keep being able to have things like a computer and electricity...To be able to keep putting out these words everyday. To let you know...All of you, the lost ones, the abandoned, the leavers, the warriors joining the march, the understanders of healthy ruthlessness, the miss-understood....The pain givers, you are not forgotten, and some of you I can love, some of you I can leave, some of you need to be reminded that I am the Master of the Game of "Hold-Out"... some of you I can save, some of you will be forever lost because you choose it to be that way, some because I won't let you come back again...it's to you I tell my tale, today...today I write words for you...to read, something real from my gray matter that you can see, even if you'll never see me again...I AM STILL HERE.
So that.... you know I understand it, now , I get it... we only have to forgive our own selves for not being able to go BACK in time
and Change the
PAST.
Live for Today.
From Here to There....Draw the line, then Go.
Heather/Sybil Ann
***
Oh ...And now...Just in case you think I've gone all soft and arty-farty... Hit the header of this post or the links below and buy some art jive turkeys...Sheesh! I have live AUCTIONS people...Times a ticking....
support living artists....uumm the bossy side of me says today! Just do it!
Yep, still same old me, asking for what I want...I do it all the time these days...It's called manifestation...
try it...Then buy some.
:)
http://www.badkittyartstudio.com >>> New Art in The Originals some of the BIG Daddy ROOM sized Art is up go look...I offer layaway...You have no excuses, if you find something you love....And 10 day, no questions asked return policy...I beat Wal-Mart with an UGLY stick every day.
http://www.sybilanntellsall.com >>>>NEW TOLL FREE # People take notice!
http://www.ebay.com >>>>type in badkittyartstudio to see the goods.
http://www.zaadz.com >>>to find the words that might move your world to a different place today.
Shift Gears, and burn rubber!
Heather/Sybil Ann

No comments: