Saturday, March 18, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

Quote of the day
***
During periods of discontinuous, abrupt change, the essence of adaptation involves a keen sensitivity to what should be abandoned - not what should be changed or introduced. A willingness to depart from the familiar has distinct survival value.

Peter F. Drucker
***
Think about that for a moment...There will be a pop quiz later.
I have a very bust day, I will share more later....
ebay machine still has a few items left up for grabs...
get them while you can, I'll not be adding more to the auction machine for awhile.
I do have art of the day up everyday now on my site...Priced for just that day...Fun stuff from the vault and such...Check it out.
I would like to do some readings today if anyone out here is interested....I would really like to do some readings that actually paid for the reading...That would be even better, overhead and acting without greed is starting to bear down on my business model...May have to change that up again soon....Well, we will see but a couple of paid for readings would be great for today.
I also would like to make an art sale today...
I threw that one in just in case someone is actually reading this..
SOS
Send people who get it....
Yours in the Moment,
Heather
PS I have only One ZaadZ work left now...Every one has sold except for the two newest ones that I have not shown done yet...
fun huh? Even better they all sold to non-zaadzsters...
spread the love baby!

No comments: