Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio PDX Oregon~ recycled art, Original oil paintings,& motivational words

Quote for the day
***
"Believe in yourself, your neighbors, your work, your ultimate attainment of more complete happiness. It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn."

B. C. Forbes
***
I work so hard everyday that I sometimes lay down at night, and feel my body scream
"Thank The Good Lord, Sweet REST!"
I work on whatever small project is at hand for awhile, to relax...
I work.
To escape my physical pain...
I work.
To figure out what the hell I am doing, and Why I am doing it...
I work.
To discover, uncover, recover some part of myself,
I work.
So this is reality; a life of work, can be a burden, that breaks my spirit, the waiting for something to "give", the expecting the unexpected at every turn, being prepared to be patient and continue to work.
Work with intention.
Work with Purity of thought, or even better
without the presence of thought at all.
Lost in the moment of what ever work I am doing at the moment.
Cleaning the kitchen, Working on my Creations, writing these words, giving guidance and coaching to those who ask, loving my children, loving myself enough to eat well, exercise, take care of myself and my body.
It's all work.
I welcome today's work load with
Boldness
Intent
Conviction
and
Tolerance of
knowing it is what it is and that is the way it supposed to be. Everything is already perfect.
Stay in the moment today, be faithful to your duties and tasks, and smile...Even if you don't feel like it...Because this is it baby!...
Life+ Work+Intention=JOY.
Work with Joy today,
Heather/Sybil Ann
http://www.ebay.com >>>Sellers name
badkittyartstudio
ZaadZ Art up for sale now!
Fastest Selling series I have ever created, and the newest one will be ready to show you all later on...#9 is done....Almost, it's working title is "Willingness".
So Stay Tuned!

No comments: