Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday! I'm Back...Ali=ve and kicking....I made IT!

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day!
I'm BACK!
***
The old thought that one cannot be rich except at the expense of his neighbor, must pass away. True prosperity adds to the richness of the whole world, such as that of the man who makes two trees grow where only one grew before. The parasitical belief in prosperity as coming by the sacrifices of others has no place in the mind that thinks true. “My benefit is your benefit, your success is my success,” should be the basis of all our wealth.
~Anne Rix Miltz
***********
THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN: If you think you are beaten, you are, If you think that you dare not, you don’t, If you’d like to win, but you think you can’t, It’s almost certain you won’t. If you think you’ll lose, you’ve lost, For out in the world you’ll find, Success begins with a fellow’s will, It’s all in the state of mind. If you think you are outclassed, you are, You’ve got to think high to rise, You’ve got to be sure of yourself before You can ever win a prize. Life’s battles don’t always go To the stronger or faster man, But soon or late the man who wins Is the man who thinks he can. NOTE: A copy of this inspirational poem hangs on the wall in Arnold Palmer’s office. Arnie has made it a practice to read the poem at the start of each day. It serves him as a source of inspiration, courage and motivation that enables him to attack whatever problems and challenges that day might bring. It works for Arnie. It will work for you. Try it. ~Arnold Palmer
***********
I am rich and proud of every penny I own. I made my money by my own effort, in free exchange and through the voluntary consent of every man I dealt with - the voluntary consent of those who employed me when I started, the voluntary consent of those who work for me now, the voluntary consent of those who buy my product. I shall answer all the questions you are afraid to ask me openly. Do I wish to pay my workers more than their services are worth to me? I do not. Do I wish to sell my product for less than my customers are willing to pay me? I do not. Do I wish to sell it at a loss or give it away? I do not. If this is evil, do whatever you please about me, according to whatever standards you hold. These are mine. I am earning my own living, as every honest man must. I refuse to accept as guilt the fact of my own existence and the fact that I must work in order to support it. I refuse to accept as guilt the fact that I am able to do it and do it well. I refuse to accept as guilt the fact that I am able to do it better than most people - the fact that my work is of greater value than the work of my neighbours and that more men are willing to pay me. I refuse to apologize for my ability - I refuse to apologize for my success - I refuse to apologize for my money.
~Ayn Rand
***********
I added three very differant views of wealth and success this mornig, I think it’s important to Be Successful, you already trust that You Will Be…the power of thinking and asking questions that get your postive answers and guidance to your brightest future. Shall we forget our humanity in this action?
The fact that you are able to read this at all today, should make you feel grateful.
What can you do for your closest unkown person to help their day feel that way for just one moment?
It’s cold out there…have any extra blankets you can share…how about Tuna or P-nut butter?
Think About it, in this life you will Get What You Give and only that.
Shall we forget that we must learn that compition is good, that it makes the best rise to the top, but that does not mean that you can’t be successful at what You want to do. That does not mean you have to take somethong away or be “better” than everyone else…I just want to be MY Best.
I want to help change the world with my gifts, and my Artwork and my book that will be coming out soon….and make a guiltless living, and do it in a way that makes me feel good about what I do, and how I live every single day.
Why should I feel guilty, or afraid?
I have won and lost, and I am still here.
I am reflecting on the power of self control today.
I do what I can, every day.
Then I move on the next thing and I do my best.
Some days are great, some are less than exciting…
but it’s ALL MINE.
I win and lose and I do it with my full being.
I wouldn’t want it any other way.
I am a success when I say I am.
I Am. Because I made it...and I'm still me, and SANE.
Have a wonderful day,
Heather/Sybil Ann
(***Miss K…small note of thanks for your Ghost writing on that other interview I had…it was so great I had to use it on my site you magic lady you!!!…you are wonderful, and have felt your love coming at me over the last horrible week….thank you so much my friend! I am Blessed to know you, so very blessed***):)
At least GO check out my sites! Shheeeessh! have been working hard on both of them ( so I would not go crazy...) and I think they are looking pretty good! I also am offering free advertising on the Sybil Ann site…to all people who need a free classified AD for something... Check it out! AND Lots of other FREE stuff TO LEARN about…fun and cool! Sheesh….I am now begging for attention? No…I just worked real hard for more than a week on them both…and wel…”see my pretty picture Mom?” Kinda like that. :)
Much Love…I AM still swimming UPSTREAM…!!!!
(***Carrie, Sara, Liz, Kelly *** Thank you for all the great positive PURE LOVE I felt from each of you all of this horrinble weeek. I am really fine, just crazy busy, I promise to make special time with each of you soon, I need and want to do that....but my gifts have been needed to be really directed...lazer like...and so all my energy has gone to dioing my best. I LOVE YOU GUYS!***)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you back!