Tuesday, February 07, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
Gandhi
***
Tuesdays are always interesting in my life, I'm not sure why, but lot's of great things in my past have happened on Tuesdays...Just a random fact I thought I'd throw out.
Yesterday was a red banner day...I got so much done on my new painting, plus I worked with some Life Coaching Clients and felt really good about the work we did together, Mate Man got an Interview for a new better position in the company that he works for that would make his daily commute alone about 40 minutes shorter each way, and possibly pay more, I sold another artwork, I booked a new life coaching client and my children all had great days at school...Even the oldest came home with a wonderful attitude and then offered and cooked us all the best, made from scratch orange chicken and fried rice I have ever had. The absolute best thing about yesterday was after going to bed, snuggling into the crook of Mate Mans arm, and listening to his steady heartbeat, strong and healthy and full of energy and love, I went to sleep so sweetly...And was woken up at around 11:00 pm by Mate Man's soft, huge hands rubbing my back, hip and legs. So of course...We had wild in the dark, middle of the night, fantastic Love Making...That I did not have any bad effects from (making love in the complete dark is a no-no...yucky past stuff) and I am really feeling free and alive and ready to finish my painting...WOW! Not yucky scary Sex is FREEDOM! True Love is even better, and REAL TRUST is the greatest of all my wonders these days.
I am finding so many things in my daily life that used to be DO NOT DO's and now I can not only do them, but I do them without thinking about them in any way....Usually realizing later that I did it, and the world did not end, and I was NOT Triggered. I love learning who I really am on the other side of all the pain...I am one rocking freaking chick! Yea for ME! Heather/Sybil I Love you., I really , really love you...and I like you too!
Now that I have written my own love note to myself today, I am off to be MOM, and get my wonderful kids out to school so I can PAINT, paint, paint.....Who-Hooooo!
Love to all...Go be great today!
Do your Best!
Think I Love Me, Just the way I am.
Be the Change!
Buy My Art!
Become my newest Coaching Client or get A Clairvoyant Reading!
(sorry I just had to sneak those last ones in...)
Heather/Sybil Ann

No comments: