Monday, February 06, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio~ Artist Blog~ Portland Oregon

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
Start doing the things you think should be done, and start being what you think society should become. Do you believe in free speech? Then speak freely. Do you love the truth? Then tell it. Do you believe in an open society? Then act in the open. Do you believe in a decent and humane society? Then behave decently and humanely.
Adam Michnik
***
The usual Monday morning blase's are not upon me. I am excited by the painting I am currently working on and basically could not wait for everyone to go the school/work (not Mate Man my best wish is if he could stay...But I digress) so that I could get to work. I got the background elements all just the way I wanted them finally and they dried enough to be able to start adding the details, I'll post a picture of it later....I have to say it feels good to be painting, and I am grateful to the Universe for my hands feeling the power and magic of creation these last few days. Yes the pain and swelling are there, but magically, I don't feel it as much when the work is GOOD. This new work is good, much thought and musing and torture of myself have gone into this one simple painting...And it's been great. I love dancing with my inner self and finding the pain in my hands has inspired a new way of holding the brush that is working better than even before...May control actually improved as well as my skills...I always get his burst of new talent and definintion of my personal style of working, after a long hiatus from the world of canvas.
So off I go to finish details and happily work with a purpose all day.
Get in touch with me by email if you you would like to purchase the nest great thing I am quickly going to post...A couple of really good art magnets...Watch out world, Universe I am creating transparency and intentional living...Thank you for what I have.
Have a great day all,
and you all out there who should be getting the latestest deliveries from the BAD! Kitty Studio...Pop in and tell us what you think of your new arrival's won't you please...Be my proof that I am even better in person, and worth the MONEY...Live and full of energy and passion and LOVE/Healing...Give us a little feedback will yah?
Love to all!
Heather

No comments: