Friday, February 03, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
Without culture, and the relative freedom it implies, society, even when perfect, is but a jungle. This is why any authentic creation is a gift to the future.

Albert Camus
***
When the dance of color, tone, texture light, and joy move through my hands, doesn't mater what I am creating; if I am writing, or creating an artwork, I always feel like I am in the jungle.
Smells of green and sounds of teaming life...Of my internal world, where anything is possible, there are no rules. Up is down, there is no left or right, right or wrong...I dance my native self onto the canvas.
I am the nubile bloom of creation, discovery, power.
Today I paint, I lay down my worries about how it will turn out, I forget about how everyone else in the world is doing and I
paint my own universe.
The power of creating a new world is the most addictive part of
my work.
I hope you all have a powerful Soul FULL Friday,
I finally get a day to dance with my spirit and my paintbrush...And I'm not all corked up...The feeling is here, the muse is upon me,
shall we dance? Shall we dance?
Yes, and it's glory and prayer and joy to feel it lay it's magic upon my heart today. I am grateful to be a human with hands and an engaged soul...I live in the teeming, fertile jungle of my muse today.
Love to all, Heather
**** Oh yeah, just in case you think I've gone soft in the head...Here's my bossy side, just so you know for sure I wasn't body snatched by aliens last nite...Buy my Art Today!!! I like eating too! And it's Friday...National buy some of Heathers Art day >>>> theres a handy Link for you! Check down in the blog...For the newest Low Cost Fine Art Magnets or just go for broke and put something you love on layaway today! See it's still me...Asking for the sale. Never fear...Anything! Why? Because I have nothing left to fear! What are you gonna do? Not buy my work, not like it, not say or do anything...that's cool, but in this life you get what you ask for, you get what you go after, you get what you want by being proactive and knowing what "it" is...for me it's art sales so I can buy art supplies, so I can contiune to work and grow...and food, I really do like food...can't help it! So just do it...buy or put something on layaway...what are you waiting for...? You deserve the Originals in Life.

No comments: