Thursday, February 02, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Will Now tell you a tasteless tacky BAD! Altered Joke.


Everybody knows BAD! Kitty Loves to tell terrible Jokes...It's one of his more endearing charms...So we got this really tackless joke in the other day from one of our friends...And well it was good, really good...But the BAD! Kitty in me saw a way to make it better...Hence the "altered" in the joke ...
My Bad! Kitty loves it >>>>>>>>>>>read on!
(Unless you hate tasteless jokes...Then click yourself to freedom right now! Away with you...Be Gone!>>> Once you go BAD! There's no going back...And I'll not be blamed for your need to know and the resulting pant peeing, for I warned you!)
***
Bill Clinton walks into one of his bedrooms
with a sheep under his arm and says :
"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."
His 18 year old Personal Assistant, who has just been fired by the Current President Bush is lying in bed and replies:
"I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."
Bill says: " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."
***
I told you it was tasteless...I didn't say it was really BAD!
You have just been
BAD!
isn't it fun?
Got a great joke that pokes fun at someone I really dislike? Send it in, I'll probably ruin it and then post it for everyone to
enjoy...Unless it's really, really BAD! Already...And I'll just leave it alone
and post it.
Have a good one,
BAD! K

No comments: