Saturday, February 11, 2006


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
There is nothing so degrading as the constant anxiety about one's means of livelihood. . . . Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five.
William Somerset Maugham
***
My day is full of family and working on ways to produce some income. Isn't that fun sounding? I hate not having enough money to take care of basic things...And all I ever do (sometimes I feel like) is work. I work because I love to work, but also the need to produce income to help my family is always a constant anxiety, it never leaves you, it's always there, and there is never a vacation from it.
So today I work on my web site(s) to hopefully better improve my sales in both areas...Because sitting around pissing and moaning about how broke I am won't do ANYTHING...So I DO...I act...I take action to correct the problem with an open heart and mind....And a whole bunch of Faith.
On ward and upward...On we go.
Be well and enjoy your day,
Heather
Buy some art! You deserve the originals in this life....And I deserve to eat!
Asking for the sale>>>

No comments: