Thursday, February 09, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day


BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy.
Dean Koontz
*****
This morning when I opened my eyes, which by the way didn't close for very long last night, I felt pressure immediately.
the dream I was having just before I got out of bed, I was what I call "dozing, but really it's a form of channeling for me to the Universe, but I have to be in the "action" but quite within myself to accomplish this state...Weird huh?) anyway, I was dozing...I could hear the others in the house moving about, the dog pacing because it was his walk time, my Mate Man getting ready for the day, The oldest in his room next door, you know regular early morning noises. Mate Man had let me stay in bed a little longer than usual, because I was up all night sick...Why is it that I get most my most violent IBS/Fibro attacks in the middle of the night? Damn it!! Inquiring minds want to know?!
Anyway...I was in that state of here and not here...The ether between, my body sensing what was going on around it, my....What do I call it? My inner spirit, my energetic projection, my temporal exploration, my time in the quantum?
I quite clearly remember rolling over and knowing it was close to: get out of the bed and live your life time....And I saw this image as a closed my eyes.
For that five minutes that I ask the universe for the courage and faith for whatever the day may bring.
Call it meditation, whatever I don't really care about the label, but the fact is I always wake up fully ready after this little exercise...Today was different, I got an answer back.
The voice and figure I saw, I am sure were from my own inner catalogue of images...But the Angel Gabriel came to me and said...
"listen with your heart, hear with your eyes, feel with your actions, and know that every battle is not won on the field."
I know that I am a warrior, I know that I am a worker bee in a huge vastness, I know I am a maker.
A Maker.
Creator.
Divine Channel.
Machine of love.
So today I leave you with the single most feeling I will be working with today.
Open yourself to the you the real you that you are today.
Good or bad, you are you and that is important to someone, and for a good reason.
With much hope for a new beginning today, I approach the work of my day with diligence, faith, and communion with that which is greater than myself, or any time, place or label.
I ask for the opportunity to create a living that is based on true, pure intent; one...As a social experiment to prove it can work...But also as a declaration, that this one worker bee, this one Maker
will do it, no matter weather you believe I will or not.
Nay Sayers, skeptic's, the fear based, and the hyper judgmental... I don't depend on you for what I truly believe about myself.
The strings have been cut, and I am free to tell you want I feel, think and know.
Take it or leave it...It's still mine.
Have a wonderful day,
Much Love,
Heather
*********Did you think I wouldn't ask for the sale today? Did you think ahhhh, maybe she forgot today to badger me about buying her art...Or any art from a living artist for that matter that moves you....I am nothing if not consistent...Please buy some art today...Mine if you please...But if not...Then just do it, we all need to eat, be rewarded and be able to keep swimming upstream in our dreams...So...What are you waiting for? OK...OK, here's the links to my
life(s)...>>>>BUH-HAH!!
You will always get nothing if you never ask for anything...
I am asking for the sale.
***********Dear Universe, it's me Heather...come on now...I've been real good, I even ate those all those peas Like we talked about earlier...So you know I'm good for it!
Bring it...I am ready...Battles won not on the Fields of life, hearing with spirit wide open, and listening with my heart full of pure intent for the white light of knowing real truth and loving it anyway.
***29 to 32****Red and yellow squares***29 to 32*
***********background of green and blue, nothing in the way to stop you now. ***********

No comments: