Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote of the day.
*****
Ten Spiritual Tonics
1. Stop worrying. Worry kills life.
2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
3. Control appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
4. Accept your limitations . . .
5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
8. Read a book a week to stimulate imagination and broaden your views.
9. Spend some time alone for the peace of solitude and silence.
10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what you want.
Abraham L. Feinberg
*******
Good Morning Art Loving and Life Living Peeps Everywhere.
I am having a lot of fun with this new self portrait...
And I'm, going to have to make this short today because I want to take pictures of it before I run out of time...And one of the new quiet place painting...if I spend a bunch of time writing I won't have time. I Re-start back to my day job today. Working 9am to 1:30 (PST), as Sybil Ann over at
so if you really need to talk to me during those times...You will Have to give me a call over there.
I am looking forward to today....I hope all goes well, and I get a lot of phone calls and I feel good about the work and love I'll be giving my clients from that system again.
Gotta bring around the goodness back to good old me someday, right...we can hope.
We do what we have to do, we do the very best we can do at every moment, and we pray that's enough.
So stay tuned for some quick pictures...and for goodness sakes, go buy some art! Book a reading! Something, I'm working a D-A-Y job again people....you know what that means...time management....aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!
One of my favorites!
Love to all,
Heather/Sybil Ann
I have created a newsletter over at the Sybil Ann site, and if you sign up, you'll get free minutes for a reading (5 minutes) just for doing it and a newsletter once a month on both of my businesses...Art and Intuitive Live Coaching...
Check it out!
It has coupons, specials, freebies, and art updates and other great stuff! Sign up!

No comments: