Wednesday, February 22, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon


BAD! Kitty Art Studio &
Sybil Ann Tells All
Quote for the day!
*****
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt
*****
Working again today between 9am and 1:30 pst at
as Sybil Ann...Yesterday there were tech difficulties so I was unable to re-start my work schedule, which is hard because I had to really get pumped up to go back in the first place...
It is a good job, with a huge company (the Largest on the web world wide), but they pay (the psychics) terrible. I guess it does not matter, as long as I make the paycheck and take care of the household needs, that's what matters.
I worked on my face painting yesterday, and will be finishing it today, I'll post pictures later, if I can.
I am not depressed about going back to work, but I am battling my own inner depression about the facts of life as they are. All I can do, is all I can do about it, and have faith that it will work out the way it's supposed to.
I am bursting at the seams with new art. The commissioned work arrived yesterday, and I can finally post a public picture for everyone to see...After talking about it for more than a month daily...I figured you all would want to at least see it. I was told that it was well received by the person who it was made for. That's great, I hope she really liked it.
So, Off I go to work, do my very best at every task I set myself to, control only my own reactions to this days events, and live with intent and love.
Trust me, that will be enough for today.
Yours in the moment,
Heather/Sybil Ann
Scroll down the art that was on sale last week...Are still on sale this week too...So go and grab yours today...Please!
Or you can sign up for my fun art and Life coaching Newsletter over at Sybil Ann tells all and get Five free minutes just for getting to know me better...FOR FREE!

No comments: