Monday, February 13, 2006

BAD! Kitty Art Studio ~ Portland Oregon ~ Artist Blog ~Quote for the day

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote of the day
***
One of life's primal situations; the game of hide and seek. Oh, the delicious thrill of hiding while the others come looking for you, the delicious terror of being discovered, but what panic when, after a long search, the others abandon you! You mustn't hide too well. You mustn't be too good at the game. The player must never be bigger than the game itself.

Jean Baudrillard
***
Monday is here again? I am having one of those mornings where I feel depleted of all energy.
***
Today I work, because that's all I know to do. I work at my businesses, I paint my pain and fear, I stay present in the moment...
***
I have faith that this family will pull through this difficult time, because I love them all so much.
***
I am working...Focusing on what I can do, not on what I am helpless to do. Action is required, I know that and I will do it.
***
I have to not lose sight of myself here...Keep in control of my own reactions...And try to continue my life, as it is.
***
Good news though!!! My friend and art patron wrote a wonderful review of the painting she just received "My Forrest is on fire, I wanted you to know" on her blog, you can read it here.
(READ IT PLEASE!!!)
It really made my morning to read that!
That's three new art owners in the last month that are super happy with their works...That is so satisfying to me, to know that they still connected to the work, after only seeing pictures (and my crappy pictures at that) of the work and not knowing me from Adam....They had a bunch of faith in their purchases...And then when they got them home (all out of state...Funny I can't seem to sell a lick of work here in Portland!) they were all so very happy. They could still return them up to ten days from now for a full refund (minus shipping costs) if they change their minds, but I don't have any feelings that they will be doing that. That makes me happy, to know that something I did, created out of my brain, hands and soul... Bought Joy to another persons life....That's good stuff!
***
I am in the moment...I am present and sane and ready for the days events.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, much love,
Heather
If your needy needs for artwork are really strong today well...Here's a handy little link so you can fix that>>>and I will keep the Art sale going for the rest of the week...Scroll down the blog to see the art on special & there is lot's of it!
OR if you are looking for a Psychic reading or Intuitive Life Coaching Session from my other business here is another handy link for you >>>
Support humans and business in America!
You'll keep a family feed, in your own backyard!
You deserve the originals in life!
YOUR LIFE Questions are IMPORTANT...Call me today so we can work to find some answers for you!
You are worth 10 minutes and 5 dollars...So am I.
Call me today to make an appointment for art viewing/buying or for a reading! Leave a message if I am not available or with another client, I'll get back to you asap!
1-503-350-0743 (Bad! Kitty Art Studio and Sybil Ann Tells-All)
Pacific Time

No comments: