Friday, December 02, 2005

Silence is sometimes what a BAD! Kitty needs to lick some wounds clean.


I just wanted to follow today's early morning post with a little more reflection. I gave myself the day off. I slept, and ate, and cried.
I don't feel any better, but I made it, and it was a bad day.
So...Maybe I'll wake up in the morning, and I will be able to greet the day differently...But I am fine. I am making it, I am trying to use it to understand...Unlock the "triggers" that make the "episodes" happen. I am putting it together, making a purpose for it. Taking control of what I can...And being ok with not being Super Human Today.
Thanks for the emails and calls...I love you too. I am grateful for you too.
I am tired, and going to bed...This day is in the crapper for this tired warrior...Tomorrow I look for the silver...The sauce...Today...I just needed to clean the old place up...And open some doors to rooms that needed airing out...I guess. Now maybe I can go back to being happy about the holiday time again....Everybody has bad days...This was one of mine.
Thanks for being here/there.
And as for the the rest of you Bastards (you know who you are...fucking green meanies...get bent...I can't do any better than that, if you read this that is....Remember I was kind to you...Selfish, greedy, bastards...I was and continue to be kind...How's yall's Karma these days?...And I CAN forgive myself for hating you. Still)

Have a good night everyone, and sleep peaceful...I hope I will,
Love, Heather

No comments: