Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words

1.
BAD! Kitty Quote(s) for the day!
Pree-vyet (informal),
Zdravstvuyte (formal) - means Hello in Russian
2. "The most distinctive mark of a cultured mind is the ability to take another's point of view; to put one's self in another's place, and see life and its problems from a point of view different from one's own. To be willing to test a new idea; to be able to live on the edge of difference in all matters intellectually; to examine without heat the burning question of the day; to have imaginative sympathy, openness and flexibility of mind, steadiness and poise of feeling, cool calmness of judgment, is to have culture."
~A. H. R. Fairchild
3. "I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed but I am bound to live the best life that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right and part from him when he goes wrong. "
~Abraham Lincoln
Becoming authentic...Telling my story
as it unfolds,
the fear and
shame leaves
me with each
truth told.
I am leaving behind the idea's
processes
coping skills
and negative tapes
that have carried
me here
riding
on the crest
of the chaos.
Embracing the truth
about of me
and my past
and my future
and my present
self.
Finding my natural center point
a
point
of
perfect
balance
between the
destruction
addictions
and fears
and the
strength
intelligence
compassion
grace
wisdom
and
joy.
The fulcrum of
this balancing act
my
character
persistently
instigation
that I
am
a
machine of love.
I am a
Love machine
the facts
of my life.
Struggling thru
this maze
I find that
maybe the
facts of life
can be changed
altered
made new
and become tools
of creation.
Creation
of
balance.
Today I am inside
looking out
thru the magical
portals
of my
inner
world.
Reaping, sowing
and harvesting
the cream of my crop
and Turning the rest
under again
to further
decompose
and become
fertile
for the next
Harvest.
Today
I
Sow
a
new seed.
Conviction.
I will tend
to my crop
as a good
farmer
should.
Weeding
watering
feeding
sheltering
and
trusting
it will grow.
Crops
fail
even under the
best
care.
Farmers
shake their
heads...
and
start again.
Crops may fail
many times
and be turned under
again and again.
The farmer knows
the destruction
will feed
the next
crop
destruction
becomes
fertile
upon
repeated
turning under.
The soil
takes what
it needs
and
grows new life.
I am that new life.
My crop is tender.
My terra firma
fertile.
Come
Watch me grow.
***
All the best today to you,
Heather

No comments: