Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words


Bad! Kitty Quote for the day!

Ciao (informal), Salve, Buon giorno (Morning, formal), Buona sera (Afternoon, formal) – Italian for Hello
Ten Spiritual Tonics for you this morning:
1. Stop worrying. Worry kills life.
2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
3. Control appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
4. Accept your limitations . . .
5. Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
8. Read a book a week to stimulate imagination and broaden your views.
9. Spend some time alone for the peace of solitude and silence.
10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what you want.

Abraham L. Feinberg
I will be working in Studio all day...with these 10 things taped to my wall...to rmind me I am human, and only have 24 hours everyday to live and I always try my best.
I re-hung the studio...I'm going to take some pictures here in a moment, so that's why this mornings posts is short.
I only have about 15 minutes left before the family is up, (kids) and ready to be gotten ready for school, and I have a long day ahead.
I am thinking of you all...and...
Liz: I didn't call back last night at 8:00, because I fell asleep...can you dig that? I was alseep before my kids were last night, I don't know if I am coming down with the flu or if I was just overtired from the day...but I passed out, and I was so looking forward to just shooting the shit with you, a reward for a hard day... that's you...one of my best rewards. I just adore you.
Sara...ditto for you...i'm sooooo not ingnoring you...just crazy the last three or four days...I do want to talk with you soon though...I should be home tonight (to both of you) no plans and a little free time...maybe I'll even stay awake!
I get up at 4 am...and work hard all day...sometimes the old body just quits on me. Damn body...I want a new one Sara...can you get that ordered for me please?
Carrie...my sweet...thanks for being so persitant
(and you had to be for those three days)
about getting ahold of me...I know it took three trys, and I had to cut you off to take the kids to school... but you did it, and made that day better, for me, and I wanted to let you know I love you for it.
I wish I had more time...you know I asked the universe for some real peoples
(friend like people)
to have in my life...
My wish was granted
...the three of you mean so much...
but I forgot to ask for the time so that I can be the
best friend to you all that I can be...
I'll get that Memo Out today...ASAP!
Dear Universe...could you please extend the day to 32 hours instead of 24...it's just not working for me anymore, the 24 hour day, is a little tight in the shoulders...maybe you could let it out an inch or two...I seem to be growing at an amazing rate!
Thanks, Heather
The Art Czar of
BAD! Kitty Art Studio
That'll get someone's attention up there...when I use my full title...that gets their attention...they know I mean business...LOL.
Take care all...
look for the new studio pictures coming up next!
Love to all, Heather

2 comments:

Carrie said...

not a problem. i just knew that i needed to talk to you, so i kept trying. glad it made your day.

now, hurry up with those pictures!!

Heather said...

Done..your wish is my command! LOL
Love Heather