Thursday, December 01, 2005

BAD! Kitty would like to make a point...well a few points...you know how he gets.




Dirtiest Company

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Yep that's right...and they work for us?
I am not the only kitty smelling something fishy here.
MeoW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how depressing is that??? Clearly we chose the right professions, if those are prerequisites for being a member of congress.

Anonymous said...

the source of this info is. . .?

Heather said...

Jen...I know! Isn't that gross? I think we should ditch the lot of them and try again...with more than two parties involved....don't get me started...

And Anonymous...well you could look it up yourself, or you could spend time reading each of the 500+ members records yourself...it's all a matter of public records...so my answer to you (again)is: this blog is about not me proving anything to you. where I get my quotes, and when they were writen or where I get my easily available to anyone who looks public records...or anything else...like it or leave it...the statisics about the people who "work" for us...are staggering that "they" are not "better" than the rest of us...just stupid humans...who got elected.
I'm not mad, but you are always asking these types of questions about things that were meant as either a joke or an inspiration...what's up with that?
If I rub you the wrong way...why do you keep coming back...just to pick at me? Or are you really curiouse with a wickedly sacrcastic sense of humor that I am not gettng in print, or are you just looking for a fight to pick with a LIBERAL ANTI TWO PARTY POLITICS Artist, and I have made that clear...for nothing better to do?