Thursday, December 22, 2005

BAD! Kitty Art Tag and New Magic Art Doll Work in progress pictures



The top picture is a tag I made while I was working on a handmade card to accompany the painting I was sending out earlier in the week. I can't make just one thing at a time...When I do a project...I do three at a time...So anyway this is one of the other projects I worked on while making the card...The third was my new Art doll...Which is the bottom picture....This one is a lot of hand sewing, and is much more complicated as far as putting it together...So I'm still working on it, a little every day, but it is coming along now and I wanted to share it with you...I plan for it to have text and more beads of course...And just more detail...But it will be a magnet too...I just love making magnets....And tags too...Ten minute art...Love it.
See Ya'll later...Just wanted to remind you ...I am an artist up in here ya know?
Heather

No comments: