Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words


BAD! Kitty Art Studio Quote of the day.
Happy Holiday's from BAD! Kitty Art Studio.
I have a crazy day ahead...and I leave you with these thoughts...about giving, trusting, and loving.
That's what were were born to do...love, grow, learn...some of us will...other will rot in their Human shells.
(not this Grrrl, I plan to use everything I was given for this life...and only be able to say at the end of my life that I used it all up.)
Don't be stinky...grow, learn and share...Love without abandonment or timelines, or limits.
May each of you be blessed in the coming year,
and for the love of ART
so I may be blessed this year too.
Love, Heather
***
"When we honestly ask ourselves which persons in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate now knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares."

Henri Nouwen
***
" And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every tenement and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

Martin Luther King Jr
***
I am free at last, thank God, and the Universe...or who ever is on duty up there today...the God on Call...
Thank you for my life.
Thank you for my hardships.
Thank you for my joy.
Thank you for love.
Thank you for my friends and family.
Thank you for what I have, and thank you for what I don't have.
Just Thank You.
Be wonderful today,
Heather

No comments: