Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bad Kitty Art Studio Portland/Beaverton, Oregon - oil paintings, sculpture, painted furniture, recycled art, motivational words #255 the post!


BAD! Kitty Art Studio Quote of the day!
Aloha - Hawaiian
Good morning...
I don't have a damn thing to say today.
Well maybe one thing...
Go Buy some Art.
to see some great art, that you can afford.
One more thing...Read more of my blog...Please...It does get better than this. Honest...Just keep scrolling down...
I'm just not feeling like writing today...I just want to go to work, and forget about myself for awhile...I need to create...And because the kids are out of school, and I am working evenings...I am so freaking tired this week.
It's only Wednesday?
Crap.
So, Have a great day...I'm going to post new journal pages later...And some other stuff...So stay tuned.
Locals...Fairy world is on display now at the Studio...Come see!
Artfully yours,
Heather

No comments: