Friday, December 23, 2005

More BAD! Kitty Quotes about Being your best

These quotes were sent to me by a friend recently and they have been added to my ever growing quote collection...and they are really helping me with my present today as well...so I thought why not share with everyone? The picture above is of on of the Tags I made recently...I think the meaning is clear...don't you Miss Sara? :)

*******
"A tiny change today brings us to a dramatically different tomorrow. There are grand rewards for those who pick the high hard roads, but those rewards are hidden by years."

" Every choice is made in the uncaring blind, no guarantees from the world around us. "


"Character comes from following our highest sense of right, from trusting ideals without being sure they will work
No matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it."

"Any powerful idea is absolutely fascinating and absolutely useless unless we choose to use it."


~R Bach, ISBN 044020562

I hope you enjoy too,
All the best today!
Heather

No comments: