Thursday, October 19, 2006

My 602nd Post! Wahoo for me!

BAD! Kitty Art Studio
Quote for the day
***
"There is a glorious pattern for every man's life,
an individual, perfect patter.
No two people are alike . . . No two leaves are alike-
no two snowstorms-
no two sets of fingerprints.
No two lives are alike, yet each life holds a
divine pattern of unfoldment,
a great and holy destiny, rich in achievement and honor.
As you live true to the pattern of yourself,
that deep, inner self, you will unfold as perfect,
as joyous, as naturally beautiful as
the tree will reach its full measure of fulfillment.
No one can keep you from reaching your
highest destiny if you will follow your own true pattern of life.
No one can live your life for you,
for only you hold the key to your own pattern
of sublime, glorious, complete fulfillment.
Such is the destiny written in the soul
of every man and woman who comes to earth.
None are without it, that completely
individual highway of full expression
and glorious achievement. "
~Analee Skarin
Source: Ye are Gods
***
Well...yesterday was full of stress, action, worry and fear.
What a difference a day can make, huh?
I am a little less stressed today and no, my life did not change and dissolve into
perfection overnight, no it sure did not.
It's still the same today, needing to make things
in my life work better, striving for my ultimate best,
asking more of myself everyday.
This morning I woke up and realized that
big success can only come with the small successes in this life.
Today, I figured out that I have written with this post 602 blog posts.
I promised myself 600 plus posts ago that I would blog everyday that I could.
I would write down my daily motivations, worries, thoughts, feelings, fears
and create a transparent life for all to see.
I did this in the hope that it would help me see the patterns in my life that work, and the places that are sticky with
misunderstanding and fear that immobilizes.
I have kept this small promise to myself, I have done what I set out to do, and I have accomplished a small success. I have discovered patterns that work, and ones that really need to be tossed in the trash heap.
Accomplishment is a state of perspective,
which equals my reality.
Today my state of mind is better, even if my life is relatively unchanged.
Today I will remind myself that I can do anything,
and usually do accomplish everything I
find important enough to concentrate on.
I am a force of nature, a force to be reckoned with, a force unto myself.
Watch out world, I am out to correct what needs attention,
control my fears, apprehensions
and self doubts, and live this life to all it's fullest possibilities.
Watch out world,
I fear no one, no place, no thing.
I am a machine of love,
programmed for living,
and I am out to create the most incredible pattern,
one that I will never regret following.
This is my accomplishment today,
this 602nd post,
my personal Declaration of Independence,
and my jumping off point for
the creation of a life of fulfillment.
May the world be yours today,
share your love.
Heather

No comments: